Wanted: Swordtails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am really interested in finding a couple rare-ish/higher quality strains of swordtails. Preferrably ones with nice branching sailfins, but that's not 100% necessary.

I'm probably only interested in a pair or trio of 2-3 varieties. I'd like them to be at breeding age, but a couple weeks before is okay too.

Please shoot me a PM with some pictures and prices.

Must be willing to ship unless you live in North Central OH, then we can discuss a meet-up.

Thank you!

I've got some swortails, but not sure if it's what you want. Mom had like 26 of them and I only ended up with 3 and they are slow growers, this batch. They are metallic. She is loaded up again and will be going again in a few weeks. She's a Pineapple. Dad could have came from the store, I guess or he's the male in my tank which is a Solar Flare. Both very pretty and fry are beautiful. Wish more would have made it from this first batch. Anyway, she's full of eyes again already. I think I have their pics in my profile maybe. Let me know either way. I'll save you some... or not...

Do you have some pictures, how much would you want for them, and have you shipped before?

I went and bid on an aquabid auction for some, an it's ending in 8 hours, if I lose then I'd be interested in a few of yours depending on what the answers I my above questions are.

Thanks for the reply!

Got myself a couple different "fancy" strains, but am now looking for wilds. Preferrably X. Alvarezi, (blue) but pretty much any of the smaller ones with a bit of color would work.

Here are photos of the parents:

Male:
77805-albums12169-picture57805.jpg

FeMale:
77805-albums12169-picture54990.jpg

I've never shipped never. Would be a first. She looks like she's going to go in the next week and she is FULL.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm more interested in ones that are pretty close to breeding age right now.

Back
Top Bottom