For Sale: T5NO 24" freshwater fixtures, Aqualight Advnaced 150 watt MH clamp ons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Craigthor

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got a bunch of fixtures to move so I get get my new one in.

6x Coralife T5NO Freshwater fixtures 24" with 6500k and Colormax bulbs. $35 ea used for 2 weeks.

3x Coralife Aqualight Advanced 150 watt metal halide with NEW bulb. Bought 2.5 months ago and swapped to a different bulb out of the box. $200 ea

1x ADA 'Green' 150 watt Metal Halide bulb about 150 hours on it so tons of life left as it is just settled in to its color spectrum. $65

2x Coralife 12x 36 watt UV filters $125 ea

Shipping will be of buyers choice and at buyers expense. I highly recommend insurance as I can't be held responsible for UPS, FedEX, USPS shipping issues or damage.

Craig

6x Coralife T5NO Freshwater fixtures 24" with 6500k and Colormax bulbs. $35 ea used for 2 weeks.

PM sent

Also got 3- 250 watt Pheonix 14k DE Metal Halides to go as well. These are 1 month old with about 4 hours a day use. I just bought the fixture from a friend who had these over a 125 predator tank before I just brought the fixture home.

Craig

In the christmas spirit:

3x Coralife Aqualight Advanced 150 watt metal halide with NEW bulb. Bought 2.5 months ago and swapped to a different bulb out of the box. $200 ea

NOW $100 ea plus shippign and insurance!

FYI everybody:I bought the 6x Coralife T5NO Freshwater fixtures and Craigthor here was very accomodating, sent the fixtures in a very timely fashion and monitored the transaction very carefully. Don't hesitate to buy any of the other items listed here!

And thanks Craigthor!

FYI everybody:I bought the 6x Coralife T5NO Freshwater fixtures and Craigthor here was very accomodating, sent the fixtures in a very timely fashion and monitored the transaction very carefully. Don't hesitate to buy any of the other items listed here!

And thanks Craigthor!

Hope you can get lots of use out of them. (y)

Back
Top Bottom