Tank, live rock, skimmer, canister filter for sale in ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DamselnDistress

Aquarium Advice Regular
Unfortunately I have to get rid of my tank because we're moving and there's no space for it. If anyone in ohio is interested in a 75 gallon glass tank with a stand and a turboflotor hang on skimmer, a fluval 404 canister filter, 75 pounds of live rock, and other aquarium odds and ends, I'm looking to sell it. If you're interested email me at nismogolfer@hotmail.com

How much for the fluval 404? and what kinda shape is it in / how long has it been running?

Don't have much cash but if you want to get rid of it I would be happy to pay shipping and a little fee maybe.

How much for the fluval 404? and what kinda shape is it in / how long has it been running?

Don't have much cash but if you want to get rid of it I would be happy to pay shipping and a little fee maybe. Oh yah it is a school project so I am sorry for asking for handouts, but we would be much appreciative if you could help out.

Tanks been up for around a year. Everythings in great shape. Sorry, I'd like to help you out but I paid a lot for everything and would like to get something back.

No worries mate (*smiles after the fake australian accent*). The tank is up and running well as it is, and I think that I will try to find something locally if the bioload become a problem.
Thanks and no worries
Take care

How close to cincinatti are you? Could always use some LR. I am in Louisville, KY area.

Back
Top Bottom