Tanks for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I'm having to cut back on everything so I am offering 2 of my tanks up for sale :cry: , local del/pickup only (by local I mean within 1 to 1.5 hrs from here)

Tank 1 is a 46 gal bowfront, metal stand, glass top, 36" long, with 1 no light and 1 duel coralite light, penguin 330 filter, 200 watt heater (I think), it has live sand (about 2 inches above the black plastic), and live rock (about 25 to 30 lbs), some coral frags, a bunch of little black snails (nasarrius I think), also has home made moon lights. Asking $400.00

Tank 2 is a 44 gal pentagon, glass top (also have the plastic top), penguin 330 filter, heater, no light, coralite duel light, it also has live sand, and some live rock and corals, moon lights (actually under counter led lights but they give a nice glow), asking $400.00 for this one also.

I am going to have to get rid of a couple of fish also cause everything won't get along in the big tank, so when the time comes someone will be getting some fish also.

Wow Gerald. Sorry you have to give them up. But, you have some nice deals for some lucky aquarist. Unfortunately, I'm to far away. Good luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom