For Sale: Tetra Whisper EX70

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrbee2828

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am selling a used EX70. Works good and was on a 55gallon freshwater tank and rated for 475-70 gallons. Make me an offer via PM or email at bmace [at] bmace [dot] com.

filter.jpg

mrbee2828 said:
I don't know.... how about $15?

Okay that sounds great. I have to wait till I get paid but I will let you know. I only have 9 in my PayPal account

Shipping would be extra but I can't imagine it would be much. Maybe $8? Email me and we'll work it out. I'm not trying to make a ton on this, I just want it to go to good use.

mrbee2828 said:
Shipping would be extra but I can't imagine it would be much. Maybe $8? Email me and we'll work it out. I'm not trying to make a ton on this, I just want it to go to good use.

Okay will do. By any chance do you know how long it is

It' 13" wide. The return dips into the tank 14" and has an extra 3" extension if you want it lower or visa-verse, you could make it just dip 3" in.

mrbee2828 said:
It' 13" wide. The return dips into the tank 14" and has an extra 3" extension if you want it lower or visa-verse, you could make it just dip 3" in.

Oh dang. Its going on the side of my tank and its too big

Did you have filters for this or is it just the pump? How long was it used?

Did you have filters for this or is it just the pump? How long was it used?

Back
Top Bottom