For Sale: Tiger Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Fisher

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello, I am going to be offering Tiger Endlers when available. I sell some to my local fish stores and figured I'd offer some here as well.

Prices

Males - $3.00
Female - $4.00

$1.00 off on Trio's

Shipping

Price varies on location. Can be as low as 6.16. I'll do my very best to offer the lowest price on shipping at actual cost.

Packaging

I ship in Kordon breather bags and styro insulated boxes

If interested PM me.

I'll try to post some pictures later today.

As promised, These are around 6-8 weeks old and represent what you would mostly get. As they get older the tail will round more and the black stripes develop more

lFQ9Kze.jpg

Just got some from Mr. Fisher super nice. Highly recommend.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1397084181983.jpg
    1397084181983.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 243
Yup, thinking about an all male tiger endler tank, only time will tell.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has messaged me! Interest has been very high and I've managed to sell out pretty quickly.

The good news is I'll have more in a few weeks. The even better news is I'll have blue ones then too!

rtD6oBq.jpg

I can't find a good info sheet on them. What pH range? And is it true they like hot water up to 82. When your blue ones come, I'll watch for add or let me know. ( need fish who love to sweat. LOL)

I can't find a good info sheet on them. What pH range? And is it true they like hot water up to 82. When your blue ones come, I'll watch for add or let me know. ( need fish who love to sweat. LOL)

My water is around 6.8 but they are amazingly hardy fish and will adapt to most any PH.

They LOVE the heat. I keep mine around 78. The higher the temp the more they will eat and it does tend to lower their lifespan some. I also keep the temp this way to promote the development of both males and females. (higher temps = more males born)

Endlers are probably my favorite livebearer. Lots of flourescence to the color and they are super active fish that can live comfortably in nano tanks. The fact that they also do well with shrimp and do no tend to eat thier fry is also a plus.

Back
Top Bottom