For Sale: Unique feeder guppies. Multicolored awesomeness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KidFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
What's up yo! Got some sweet little guppies. Awesome to watch and super cool, great alternative to cardinal tetras, looking for trades:) or any rams, if you're feeling cash. We can work it out. Check it. Oh and if you want the breeding parents you can. They breed like nothing I've ever seen.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403627583.565468.jpg
The one on the left is what all the babies like. And the right is the momma. And my bristlenose pleco

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How many how much any other pics and do u ship?

I will ship!
I've only shipped once before (and it was successful no worries) but I'm willing to do it again.
I've got probably 20 at an inch long, I will charge .75 a fish and ship In the US. Shipping rates will depend on how many you buy!

Yeah I've got probably twenty five or more of the males (left side) and they are actually kinda cool. All from one female

Where are you located? How much to ship to 94960? Northern California. I would probably go for 5 or 6 males.

Pm me if you have any questions! Only if your really interested! Had a couple people bail already

Back
Top Bottom