For Sale: Updated stock list 5/10/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pantherspawn said:
Rams and keyholes do get along but like any other fish, monitor them for individual aggression. They all have their own personalities.

Thx 

Just make sure they have their own territories to claim and enough caves on both sides of the tank to be comfortable picking a spot if their own

Nice. I hope the RCS are still there by the time my tank cycles.

We almost always have RCS, just give us as much warning as possible and we'll hold some for you.

Looking for figure 8s and bumblebee goby if anyone has any leads..

We can get them, but they are in a minimum of 6 so too tough to tank longer term. If I see any, I'll pass along info.

What do the Microrasbora kubotai look like? I am debating on whether to have fish in my 20 long or not, and it seems like google images has about 5 or 6 different colorations from clear to red to blue and anything in between.

The kubotai are gone unfortunately. We started losing them suddenly after about 5 weeks. I missed deleting them. Sorry man. They were hot though!

Ok gorgeous fish and fish keeper! I have a 55 FW I have posted pic of, currently have guppies, 4 neons, 1 angel, 1 3 spot female gourami and two corys in. What else can I add for more color and schooling. IYO should I get rid of the guppies and get different kind? Also after looking at the tank, what kind live plants would you suggest? The only live one is a sword I believe that I bought one, but have gotten 4 shoots off and replanted. Thanks?

Personally, I wouldn't keep angels with gourami or guppies. They all tend to be a bit territorial and/or nippy. I'll have to search for the pics. Neons may become snacks for the angels depending on size. If they will fit in a cichlid's mouth, they will eat it generally. What type of lighting is on your tank? Anubias, mosses, java anything, anacharis, hornwort, etc. will do fine under minimal light and go nuts under good lighting so they can be a good gauge. If swords are reproducing, you'll be able to grow quite a bit.

I ordered 10 horned nerite snails! I am so pumped! Thanks for the service and patience. (I am a PayPal noob!) You would think I have never touched a computer in my life lol

No worries. Paypal kicked my butt at first. lol

I'm looking to stock my 55g. It's been up and running a few years, no prob. ( rena xp3) I finally cleared out all the tropicals. I have a mbuna tank and another with convicts and 2 jack dempseys. Want something different.... Would the rams and keyhole get along? The Lfs ( not my normal) suggested peacocks and rams....

Rams and keyholes do get along but like any other fish, monitor them for individual aggression. They all have their own personalities.

Agreed for the most part. Either species when paired and breeding will pose possible issues for the other if not in a large enough tank. With rams and keyholes, I'd recommend only one pair of either with a male of the alternate species. Peacocks and rams is one of the dumbest recommendations that I could imagine.

Just make sure they have their own territories to claim and enough caves on both sides of the tank to be comfortable picking a spot if their own

I'm looking for rummy nose tetras. Any chance you could find some? If not... Those emperor tetras look sweet! Do you still have any left?

I have my eyes on some chili rasboras. Can you tell me a little about them? I want to know how many I could put in a 7.9 gallon tank. Also I want to know how hard they are to breed and what water perimeters they like. Thanks!

Hello again HN1 and SM.

I wanted to know if the black bar endlers are compatible with ember tetras. If they are, I am very interested in getting the trio.

Hello HN1 and SM.
I would be interested in either the emperor tetras or cardinal tetras, along some cleanup crew inverts.
Cn you let me know when you have a few other inverts back in stock?
Thanks in advance!

What inverts, specifically, are you interested in? The best invert cleanup crew we've got would be our Amano shrimp and maybe some nerite snails. :)

We have emperors and cardinals still available so if you would like a shipping quote please PM me. Thanks!

Have you guys ever bred galaxy rasboras? I'm looking for a few more so that I can try my hand at breeding them and I hear soooooo many great reviews of your guys!

Have you guys ever bred galaxy rasboras? I'm looking for a few more so that I can try my hand at breeding them and I hear soooooo many great reviews of your guys!

Yes, we have bred them but we do not have any available at the moment. Thank you for asking.

OK.... I just got finished feeding the room (except for the nocturnals that get fed later) and I've come to a conclusion. We have too many "random" fish. These are fish that were either sent as a bonus from a breeder or they're one offs, leftovers, fish bred here, etc.

So, for as long as we have them they will be sent as bonuses with orders to AA members only. We usually limit freebies to only plants because of worry of an unwelcome surprise (we once got 25 fancy goldies as a freebie). Be sure to let us know in PM what tanks you have and the stocking and we'll do our best to send a bonus that will work for you. These range from the ultra common (rainbow sharks) to the not so common (young apistos, killies, etc.). If we don't have anything that will work in your tank(s), we'll let you know and apologize in advance.

HN1 said:
OK.... I just got finished feeding the room (except for the nocturnals that get fed later) and I've come to a conclusion. We have too many "random" fish. These are fish that were either sent as a bonus from a breeder or they're one offs, leftovers, fish bred here, etc.

So, for as long as we have them they will be sent as bonuses with orders to AA members only. We usually limit freebies to only plants because of worry of an unwelcome surprise (we once got 25 fancy goldies as a freebie). Be sure to let us know in PM what tanks you have and the stocking and we'll do our best to send a bonus that will work for you. These range from the ultra common (rainbow sharks) to the not so common (young apistos, killies, etc.). If we don't have anything that will work in your tank(s), we'll let you know and apologize in advance.

cool! My order of the chili rasboras will have to be delayed... the tank that came in the mail was broken. But I will look forward to doing business with you! Thanks for the nerite snails they have already started to eat the algae

No problem at all, we look forward to it too. Sorry to hear about your tank! Are they sending you a replacement?

I am sending it back for a full refund and I am going to buy it somewhere else. I am very happy that you guys packed the nerite snails better than Amazon packed that tank! Lol

LOL. Marcie gets all the packing credit. She the fish shipping master.

HN1 said:
LOL. Marcie gets all the packing credit. She the fish shipping master.

She needs to teach some online lessons or something. Teach some of these people how to pack stuff. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom