want to trade/buy Elatine Triandra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sudz

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't have much to trade!

Some Anubias ("brown" variety)
Lots of Hygrophilia (see my 15 gallon in gallery)

Please PM me if we can do something! thanks :)

I currently took my small patch of E. Tiandra, pulled it, and spread itover my whole foreground. Now I need to let it fill in. Wish I had some to send. Also, when I got plants from Glenc, which is also in Canada, the plants took I think 9 days to get here, due to customs. I'm not sure if ET would make the trip. But in a couple of weeks, when mine starts getting filled in nicely, I may have some available if you are not able to get any by then and want to chance the length of time it would take to cross the border.

Alrighty. I'm actually REALLY in love with the plant. I saw some "top" views of fish frolicking in it. I'll look around, and visit some stores in mississauga. If not, then i'll message you again. What shipping did you use?

I was just checking UPS, From were you are, if you shipped monday, it would come on december 12th... 8 days. The next price bracket is only 3 days transit... but its 51 bucks! lol. (just a wee bit cost prohibitive!)

*bump* I couldn't find any at ANY of the local fish stores (or the ones in london even!) If anyone has some, even them smallest amount, I will pay shipping and more for it. :)

I do have paypal as well.

I doubt it would make the trip from the US to canada. I did a 4 day blackout recently because of green water and lost almost all mine. Only thing left is a few pieces with 2 or three leaves each. I would help you if I could.

go the the big als right by u sudz and ask them to order it. they can order any plant from tropica. most big als will get it for u no problem. u just have to wait for there next shipment. will probabaly cost u 10 bucks for a planted pot of it. if i see it up my way i will buy u some and send it to ya. u want to try some glosso? i got enough i can probabaly spare a bit.

How does the glosso glow in medium light (2.2 wpg?) Its also a deep tank. Im looking for a fairly fast grower for my 44 gallon. It seems a few fish have a hungry appetitie for plants!.

Don't go and buy anything yet, I didn't realise (or even ask!) if big al's could order plants. I scored a 50 dollar gift card to big al's. Its either a 50 foot python, or some new rainbows/plants for my tank.

glosso does better at 3-4wpg, rich gravel, nutrient rich water... i have a ton if it if you want to try, but it probably wont grow too well. I run at 2.7wpg and it gorws fine, so you might be ok. tell me if you want a bunch of it.

Back
Top Bottom