Wanted: AquaClear Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need a new filter for my 55g. My Walmart filter is going bad and I was wondering if anyone had an AquaClear 70 or above for sell. I can't really afford to buy a new one (which is like $45-55), so I thought I would ask if anyone had any secondhand ones they didn't need/want anymore lol. Thanks you :D.

I got one running on a tank right now, also have a ac50 hob running on a tank now and an ac30 in box for sale and an ac20 collecting dust.

I also have a tetra 60 hob filter for cheap, like 20 bucks shipped spotless clean

design is like the 330 penguin, dual outlet single center inlet, I also have a HOT 250 hob canister marineland for 20 shipped, brand new impeller assembly, needs a carbon holder for it comes with polishing cartridge.

let me know but you cant beat that price for the ac70, bio media is pricey for that though but in the end you are still way cheaper then retail.

you could just buy the cheap off-brand ceramic bio-rings from petsmart and put them in a media bag or pantyhose... no need to get the "biomax" just for the name

you could just buy the cheap off-brand ceramic bio-rings from petsmart and put them in a media bag or pantyhose... no need to get the "biomax" just for the name

$1.25 for a bag of scrubbies. ;)

Currently out of stock :cry: Do you think they'll restock? Well I gave em my email to email me when they are.

So I had a new-met friend email em (long story haha). Anyway, they said its been discontinued :bawl: now I have to save a big pile o' money for a new one :\

Back
Top Bottom