Wanted: WANTED.... Driftwood centerpiece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PBrods

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Poking for a nice piece of driftwood for a centerpiece to my 46g bow front tank

ejaramillo01 said:
I have two really nice pieces of Manzanita driftwood, but are big, like for a 80 G tank minimum.

What are the dimensions. Do you have a pic?

Dimensions

I have 2 pieces. The one that is long... it is 3.5 ft long and 2 ft wide. The one that looks like more like a tree root, it is 3 ft tall and 2.5 ft wide.
Both are a liitle burnt (which make it look better, see the picture from my tank... it is from the same lot), never use in a tank, and high pressure blasted, so are smoth.
I'm asking for $30 a piece....but it is hard to ship due to dimensions

I have 2 pieces. The one that is long... it is 3.5 ft long and 2 ft wide. The one that looks like more like a tree root, it is 3 ft tall and 2.5 ft wide.
Both are a liitle burnt (which make it look better, see the picture from my tank... it is from the same lot), never use in a tank, and high pressure blasted, so are smoth.

Wow, that is big

ejaramillo01 said:

Thanks to all, but both pieces are sold...a lot of interest, sorry that I could not accommodate all of you... But both were sell locally in Los Angeles

Back
Top Bottom