Wanted fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey i need some fish for my tank i dont have much fish in it and need some preferability live bearers, danios, or tetras, or bettas, or guaramies.thanks.

ahh, so you want free fish then? May want to specify. hah. you also may want to list what city you live in, I doubt anyone is going to ship you fish for free since it is fairly expensive.

You may get lucky though and find someone here from the same city looking to get rid of these fish. If not, start saving your birthday money and mow some lawns. hah

Post in your regional forum and see if some local folks are looking to unload some breeders....

I might be able to get some for $5 each plus shipping ($7) if you are interested. Send me a PM if you are.

Oh thanks. But sorry big change in plans i cant get any righht now my mollie just gave birth and i have 40 or so fry to care for. sorry. thanks.

Soon when the mollie fry get bigger i will be willing to trade or sell them. Any body want any back mollies? ( they wont be old enough to get rid of till their about 3 months old so its no rush) Oh and i dont want to sell them as feeder fish so if you want them for feeder fish dont even ask. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom