Wanting to buy montipora capricornis frag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccCapt

SW 20 & Over Club
I looking to buy a montipora capricornis frag if any members here have a piece available. I know I can get them from ebay or other online dealers, but I would rather deal with someone here.
I live in northeastern PA, if that helps anyone who may have something they are willing to sell.

I have an orange cap, I just fragged, I'd want to let the edge heal before I fragged it again, but I doubt it would be worth the shipping. Next Day air to PA is liable to run 40-60 dollars, + the cost of the frag on that, so... What color are you looking for? With a color preference, you'll be limiting your options locally, but ynk. How far are you willing to drive to do a local frag, etc.. the answers to these questions may help you find your frag ;)

I really don't have a color pref if I can find a good deal, but from what I've seen around I would like either orange or purple. I would have no problems driving 2 hrs or so for a local pick-up. There are no lfs in my area that carry anything but your standard shrooms and assorted polyps so that pretty much leaves me with doing something online, and everyplace I've looked has a $35-$40 shipping charge.

I noticed a member here is from Lancaster which is a little over 2 hrs from me. I live in the Wilkes-Barre area. I don't remember his/her name, but I think I remember reading they got a job at That Fish Place in Lancaster. I was down there a few weeks ago, but they didn't have any caps in stock at the time. Maybe that person can even help me out and let me know if TFP gets any in.

jamal-188 works at TFP ;) We have several members that live in that area, if you'd like I'll add you to the usergroups to post in the regional forum for PA.

That would be great. I checked out the regional forums and I only saw a Central PA group and it looked pretty dead in there. :( Am I missing something? 8O

I don't know if your missing something, some of the regional forums are only active when a member of that area needs something. It's there and it can't hurt to post in there ;)

Back
Top Bottom