Where can I find some Malaysian Trumpet Snails?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amskater

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
was told I should get some of these snails to help turn over my sand but I cant find them anywhere

Go to Petsmart and look around in any of their tanks.....I got 5 for free a while back and now I have 100's.

I found some today at some fish store and they told me they didnt have any and I showed that they did have them and they told me those ones are not for sale and that they are also illegal to sell them has anyone ever heard this before?

My guess is that the MTS hitchhiked in on some plants or some such and as a result they don't have a price. This worker probably understood this as not being able to sell them and therefore illegal. I'd try a different worker there, preferably a manager. Some sweet talking may get you some free, or they may just make up a price (something your everyday worker usually doesn't have the authority to do).

I have tons just send me 5 bucks for shipping I'll send you a 100 or 50 or 25 just how ever many you need or want.

If a fish store has MTS in serveral tanks, they'll usually give them to you free, especially if you you ask about them at the end of your transaction (other purchases) JME.

Back
Top Bottom