Wanted: White And Black Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a female that is halfsun, predominantly red with some deep blue on the body. She has dragonscale genes, but not manifested I can send a picture later tonight if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a female that is halfsun, predominantly red with some deep blue on the body. She has dragonscale genes, but not manifested I can send a picture later tonight if interested.

Sure! I'll check with hubby and see what he thinks! I think we just want to go to our local fish store and choose one, but, I would love to see a picture! I'll PM you my email address.

I am currently at work, preparing a lecture for tomorrow. As soon as I go home I can take pictures of the females.

The males are here.

Got home really late. I will upload pictures tomorrow evening.

Thank you.

I always liked Bettas as a kid but never knew that people went into such selective breeding and that there were actually shows for these fish. This may have rekindled my interest in these guys, after some more research I may have to look into breeding these fish for myself!

Wow, I completely forgot about the pictures! Sorry.

Here are the two males:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417580557.129820.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417580589.015574.jpg

Will photograph the females first thing after work tomorrow.

As promised, my remaining females.

My favorite is the one with the tail damage. She is quite dominant and doesn't stop to be photographed well...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417650133.592614.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417650148.375922.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417650157.979474.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417650166.266989.jpg

Back
Top Bottom