Who here sells fish,plants etc and accepts revolutionmoneyexchange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fluffyntex

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have been searching and finding it very difficult to find people that accept it since it is still such a new company. If you sell stuff and accept revolutionmoneyexchange please post here. Thanks!

I just accepted payment to cover shipping costs by this method. To me it's the same as PayPal, but I prefer PayPay due to how long I've used.

Yeah some low light plants for all my tanks, I have had duckweed and hornwort before and it did great so I would like to have more of that and any other good easy beginner plants. I am finding it very difficult to find people who have what I want AND accept revolutionmoneyexchange. It's very frustrating. I also want some of the different colored apple snails and a few MTS also.

Well, I have a paypal account but unfortunately I am a disabled single parent and have no money to put in it right now. My revolutionmoneyexchange account has quite a bit in it tho that I have earned through referrals and I would like to use it.

Doesn't your revolutionmoneyexchange account link to a bank account? Link that same bank account to PayPal and transfer the money that way.

If no one is going to accept Revolutionmoneyexchange, no reason to link it to my bank account. Just wanted to use what was in there and get a few plants. Didn't think that it would be such a struggle to do. Thanks anyway.

Closing thread. Just got a sweet deal on a huge package on another forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom