Will take tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

virus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello this is kinda silly but i am in need of some tanks and i will gladly take tanks that people have no room before, small and large, *i would hope that they dont leak 7 thety hold water :) scratched up are cool to, but i was just posting to see if anyone wanted to get rid of them, i thought about this neat idea becasue i always see people complaining about having TOO many tanks i mean who hasent had this. im open to feed back! also mabe there should be a offical "free" section like poeple who just dont want things

There is a "free" thing in your area its called Free Cycle. Google it.

I have 2 10 gal tanks that we got for free that we just use to store stuff in under the tanks. If you didn't live to far away, you could have them. But it's not worth shipping. By the time you pay the shipping, you could have bought them at a retail store.

This is something you really need to find locally. No matter what size tank is offered, if shipping is necessary, the price could make savings evaporate very quickly.

Local pick up is much easier on the wallet.

:D

Toirtis said:
Definitely try your local freecyling list....I gave away 12 tanks recently on my local list.
se

im sorry for sounding like a nooby but whats a freecycling list?

Back
Top Bottom