WTB: 29 - 45g tank, preferrably with stand (located west of DC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
just as the title suggests, I am looking to buy a 29 gallon, up to 45 gallon, tank. I would prefer one that comes with a stand. No leaks, in good condition but I can't afford brand new ;) . Lighting isn't necessary. Thanks!

-Rubysoho

There's always a ton of stuff in that range on craigslist in the NoVA area. I'm on the lookout for a 29g tank myself (tank only, no stand or equipment) to replace mine, as mines scratched up pretty bad.

neilahn, I am not sure where you are in NoVa, but I just came from "The Cozy Clownfish" in the Centreville area and they have quite a few (dirty) tanks for sale. Obviously used, but they said they are in good working condition. Some were QT tanks for the store, others were traded in by people. I am hoping to head back tomorrow because I have a 10-15 tall (not sure just how much) with stand that I would like to trade up for a larger tank (I will probably have to shell out some $$ too, but not as much).

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom