WTB: Common Pond Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgarMedina1010

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to start breeding these for my puffers, since Im only feeding them ramshorn snails, and I know that common pond snails reproduce faster and are much hardy....If any one has some for sale, or free (one can hope :D ) Let me know....

Check your local pet megastores. They often have tanks infested with them and will gladly let you take some away.

Pets Unlimited here nearly always has a guy picking pond snails out of the tanks and throwing them in the garbage.

SeanMurphy said:
Check your local pet megastores. They often have tanks infested with them and will gladly let you take some away.

Pets Unlimited here nearly always has a guy picking pond snails out of the tanks and throwing them in the garbage.
I've tried my LFS, that where I got my ramshorn snails, but I havent found any pond snails :( that's a good thing right? :D. Im not in a mad rush to get some, but I do want to use them to feed my puffers. thanks for the replies.

EdgarMedina1010 said:
SeanMurphy said:

I've tried my LFS, that where I got my ramshorn snails, but I havent found any pond snails :( that's a good thing right? :D. Im not in a mad rush to get some, but I do want to use them to feed my puffers. thanks for the replies.
OK, I got some now ....

Back
Top Bottom