WTB: DESPERATELY NEED: Corner tank 30 gal and up, NJ area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordinho80

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need a 30 gal or larger corner tank or Hex type tank ASAP...

My cousin is giving up his Piranha and he's letting me borrow the tank that they are in but I need to get a tank and get it all set up and everything as soon as possible so i can give him his back...

anybody have a tank to sell me???

gordinho80 AT gmail DOT com

thanks...

Not an expert on the subject but I think you will need a much larger tank than a 30gallon for piranhas. They can grow quite big. My roommates and I used to have some you need a long tank. They will out grow that tank very quickly.

well my step brothers had a group of 4 in a thirty long and they did just fine for a 1year then he went and found a 150 gal in the trash :p

Not sure if you are interested but I have a 55g and stand (rectangular) that I am no longer in need of and I am also in Central Jersey (Bayville/Toms River area). Just the stand/tank.

Say $75? The stand was atleast that alone and the tank was about $100. Only stipulation is I have to move it from my current apartment by tommorow so I won't have much time to clean it out so it will probably be dirty also I would need it picked up in Toms River in a relatively quick time period.

Back
Top Bottom