Wanted: WTB: moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rreekers

Aquarium Advice FINatic
mostly looking for peacock and/or Christmas moss. would consider flame or willow or others

let me know quantity and price

how much of it do you have? and what would you charge for the moss and how much for shipping?
could you post a picture of it?

rreekers said:
how much of it do you have? and what would you charge for the moss and how much for shipping?
could you post a picture of it?

Where do you live? Since its getting warm here, I think shipping would be cheap since I could mail it out normally. I have quite a lot. It fills up my 10g tank. I can give you about 1/3 size of what I have for $12 shipped assuming you live somewhere warm through priority.

The moss would include some MTS, RCS and other snails.

Cornstar, I'd actually be quite interested in that deal..

I'd be willing to pay extra for a decent color of red cherrys along with about 10 of them..

My tank is small, and I'm just looking to create a small carpet for a 5 gal shrimpitat. I currently just have a few snails running around keeping my cycle going.

Should I send you a PM?

Cornstar, I'd actually be quite interested in that deal..

I'd be willing to pay extra for a decent color of red cherrys along with about 10 of them..

My tank is small, and I'm just looking to create a small carpet for a 5 gal shrimpitat. I currently just have a few snails running around keeping my cycle going.

Should I send you a PM?

I intended to ship through a USPS priority tyrex envelope to reduce shipping costs and I can not ensure the survival of the shrimps, so I am not sure if I would be able to do that.

Back
Top Bottom