WTB: Old SNES Super Nintedo game, Harvest Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is probably a shot in the dark, but alas.

I've gotten a bit of nostalgia for the " glory days " of gaming back in the super ninteodo's era.

And one of my favorite games was one called Harvest Moon.

If anyone has this game and is willing to sell it, post or drop me a PM.

good luck man that game was rare and if you do find it they sell for a lot. i was going to buy it for my girlfriend but they were going for over $40 on ebay. that is a hot game now, and not too mnay people got it. the n64 one sells for $40 too.

i think theres a few for gameboy, i own the N64 one and my friend has the SNES ones but i dont think hes willing to sell it lol but good luck

Have you tried calling all the places that sell old skool nintendo games... what is that one called? *thinks* not game stop but...
gosh darnet, I can see the commercial in my head everything

game crazy, funcoland, eb games, good will, 1/2 price books? they are all the places i go to get all my old games

Game Crazy is a Hollywood video offshoot. usually in the same "Store" as hollywood video.

in MN eb and game stop are different stores. and the funcoland was replaced with a game stop, but i did not know if that was all of the us or just the area i live in. and blockbuster have a gameing store/trade in store in some of it locations i guess. but i dont know what it is called becasue mn has not gotten one yet.

Back
Top Bottom