WTB plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sahabo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone have any of the following?:

any anubias
Rotala rotundifolia
Echinodorus tenellus microleaf
Cryptocoryne wendtii

happy to pay shipping plus a little extra for the plants.

How much are you looking for? I could probably get you 3-4 stems of R. Rotundifolia, possibly some crypt W. Don't know about shipping from AZ to Maine in winter though...

hmmm...good point about the weather. they might not make it. I'd take anything you have to offer if you think they would survive the trip!

PM me your address. Do you use paypal? I don't need any money for the plants, just $5 for shipping is fine. I will post in the FW plant forum to see who has experience shipping in the cold and get the best method. You interested in any money wort or blyxa japonica? The C Wendetti might be out, I had to move it about 4 days ago, which is **** on crypts, and some of the leaves melted so I had to cut it back.

I'll take the money wort, japonica, rotala and c. wendetti if you can spare it after the cut back. i seem to have good luck with crypts even after they melt a bit the leaves usually grow back just fine if I'm patient. I do have paypal. I'll PM my address. THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom