WTS: Tanks and Equipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ferret

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a few extra tanks lying around right now that I may be willing to part with. Here's a list of my currently decommissioned equipment.. Which I hopefully won't ever put fish in, because I'd rather focus on having a few big tanks than lots of small tanks. I'm curbing mts by changing it to MTS :p ;p Bigger is better and all that.

Tanks:
2x 20 gallon longs
2x 10 gallons

Heaters:
1x 100 watt heater
2x 50 watt heater

Filters:
2-3x Penguin 125 Biowheel (Can't remember, might be a mini)
1-2x Penguin Mini Biowheel (Can't remember.. see above)
1x Topfin 30

One of the 10 gallons has a natural river pebble gravel, less than 1 cm. The other has sand. One 20 gallon has white gravel. The other was formerly a mouse terrarium. It has been cleaned throughly but doesn't not have a substrate.. Yet. I have one more 20G running, but it'll soon be switched to sand. I will have 25lbs of black gravel available at that time.

All tanks have hoods with Eclipse florscent lights, the standard Petsmart stuff. I also have one extra hood with iradescent lights (2x 25watt). All tanks also have stick-on temperture strips. I have a few air pumps sitting around as well, with airstones.

GA folks get first dibs. Just send me a PM if you're interested or want further information. None of the tanks are older than 8 months. I'm willing to possibly drop off purchased equipment, especially if you're in the Marietta/Smyrna or Newnan/Senoia areas of GA. Would prefer a local buyer but will look into shipping as necessary.

Feh! You're too far ferret; the money spent on shipping would prob not make it worth it.

And moved as per your request :)

Yeah, Ebay em. I have Emails sent to me every day with the aquatic listings for my area, as well as Oregon (one state away) where my family lives. I conned my bro into picking up a tank for me in Portland and he's going to drive it up to me on our Bday weekend :)

The following no longer available: White gravel 20L (Including hood), Penguin 125, 100watt Heater

Back
Top Bottom