Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > Classifieds > Archive
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-09-2004, 07:37 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via ICQ to ferret Send a message via AIM to ferret
WTS: Tanks and Equipment

I have a few extra tanks lying around right now that I may be willing to part with. Here's a list of my currently decommissioned equipment.. Which I hopefully won't ever put fish in, because I'd rather focus on having a few big tanks than lots of small tanks. I'm curbing mts by changing it to MTS :P ;p Bigger is better and all that.

Tanks:
2x 20 gallon longs
2x 10 gallons

Heaters:
1x 100 watt heater
2x 50 watt heater

Filters:
2-3x Penguin 125 Biowheel (Can't remember, might be a mini)
1-2x Penguin Mini Biowheel (Can't remember.. see above)
1x Topfin 30

One of the 10 gallons has a natural river pebble gravel, less than 1 cm. The other has sand. One 20 gallon has white gravel. The other was formerly a mouse terrarium. It has been cleaned throughly but doesn't not have a substrate.. Yet. I have one more 20G running, but it'll soon be switched to sand. I will have 25lbs of black gravel available at that time.

All tanks have hoods with Eclipse florscent lights, the standard Petsmart stuff. I also have one extra hood with iradescent lights (2x 25watt). All tanks also have stick-on temperture strips. I have a few air pumps sitting around as well, with airstones.

GA folks get first dibs. Just send me a PM if you're interested or want further information. None of the tanks are older than 8 months. I'm willing to possibly drop off purchased equipment, especially if you're in the Marietta/Smyrna or Newnan/Senoia areas of GA. Would prefer a local buyer but will look into shipping as necessary.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:39 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Eh. Could a mod move to Classifieds?
Old 02-09-2004, 08:17 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Feh! You're too far ferret; the money spent on shipping would prob not make it worth it.

And moved as per your request

*glares at Terry and QTOFFER*

Card carrying member of FTAS & GCAS.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:37 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to WarOrks15 Send a message via MSN to WarOrks15
what kind of heater is the 100 watt. and a price.
Old 02-10-2004, 06:44 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Ferret--throw everything on eBay and see what happens!
Old 02-11-2004, 01:18 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yeah, Ebay em. I have Emails sent to me every day with the aquatic listings for my area, as well as Oregon (one state away) where my family lives. I conned my bro into picking up a tank for me in Portland and he's going to drive it up to me on our Bday weekend

I love the fishes cause they're so delicious.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:21 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

The following no longer available: White gravel 20L (Including hood), Penguin 125, 100watt Heater

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com