WTS wild type shrimp, round pelia, MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DarrylR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Shipping Packages Out: TUESDAY

Special Package:
- 14 Wild Type Neocardinia Shrimp + 1 portion of subwrassertang= $20 shipped.

- Brand New- Hydor CO2 Green NRG System(packets inside will need to be replaced)= $20 shipped.
- 2 golfball sized portions of Subwrassertang= $6 each
- Add 20 MTS= $2 each set

- 1 golfball size of HC = $6
- Wild Type Neocardinia Shrimp= $1 each

Miscellaneous:
World of Warcraft CD's and packaging (free month is used up)= $20 shipped.

Also for any orders that reach $16 or more, I will offer up a free Microworm Culture Starter if you like. ( 2 portions available) So this means either build up to $16 or more, or get the $20 shipped package and ask to add the free Microworm Culture!

Microworms are super tiny and great for newly born fry, the smell of the culture is tolerable and easy enough to keep going and making new culture starters. My juvi-adult dario dario and Celestrial Pearl Danio love the microworms.

Shipping is $7 for plants and snails only. Shipping is $8 for shrimp and plants/snails. Keep your weather in mind and I do have snails/shrimp in my tanks, also no heat packs.
img_973647_0_2effdcfb630b1fb39131297aa6c29252.jpg

img_973647_1_46c846ccbb7a560f3787a04a68c09f0f.jpg

img_973647_2_2ca5bb0ac83007d31be1fafe99cc3217.jpg

Whatever is left will be avaliable till 11:00 PM Eastern time, after that no more orders.

Shipping Packages Out: TUESDAY

Special Package:
- 14 Wild Type Neocardinia Shrimp + 1 portion of subwrassertang= $20 shipped.

- Brand New- Hydor CO2 Green NRG System(packets inside will need to be replaced)= $20 shipped.
- 2 golfball sized portions of Subwrassertang= $6 each
- Add 20 MTS= $2 each set

- 1 golfball size of HC = $6
- Wild Type Neocardinia Shrimp= $1 each

Miscellaneous:
World of Warcraft CD's and packaging (free month is used up)= $20 shipped.

Also for any orders that reach $16 or more, I will offer up a free Microworm Culture Starter if you like. ( 2 portions available) So this means either build up to $16 or more, or get the $20 shipped package and ask to add the free Microworm Culture!

Microworms are super tiny and great for newly born fry, the smell of the culture is tolerable and easy enough to keep going and making new culture starters. My juvi-adult dario dario and Celestrial Pearl Danio love the microworms.

Shipping is $7 for plants and snails only. Shipping is $8 for shrimp and plants/snails. Keep your weather in mind and I do have

Back
Top Bottom