WTT or Sell 6 Crypts about 6" each

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jnam

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok here is the deal, I have 6-10 small crypts that I would like to trade or sell. They are about 6" a piece all of them have been sending off runners and appear to be very healthy.

Here is what i am looking for:
HM
HC
Rotala sp (anything simmalar would do great. I am looking for something lush and full)
Ambulia
Bacopa

I want a large biomass On the left side of my 55 gallon i need to fill it up as thick as possible. Really and truly just PM with what you might want to trade and We will do a deal.

I also Have about 8 Italian Vals. They stay quite small. That I can throw in if i need to help beef up the offering.

If you just want to buy it all lets say $2 per plant plus $6 for shipping.

THanks for looking
-Jason

can you try to use a plant finder and figure out what type of crypt you have ? I may bye interested . UGPM

C Balansae x 2
c becketti? the rest

I was talking with another member and they may actually all be Balansae they just havent grown in yet.

I also have some Java moss

Crypts Gone How bouts some VALS

Ok prwetty sure the crypts are gone. I would still like to trade off some vals for some stem plants Really looking for something with some reds...

These are for addicted2fish the vals are not pictured

*SOLD*

Attachments

• HPIM1602.jpg
    HPIM1602.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 64
  • HPIM1603.jpg
    HPIM1603.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 51
  • HPIM1604.jpg
    HPIM1604.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 53
  • HPIM1605.jpg
    HPIM1605.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 52
they shipped well you did a great job !!!! you will be so happy when you get your plants form me, I def hooked you up, I have been wanting cyrpts. and sorry I had to get sick right in the middle of ship day' , But I think I will be ok now, you dont want the details ...LOL ~~~ let me know how high you jumo for joy when you see' your new plants !!!!! ~~~~~~~~ thanxs ~~

*( I belive they are wendi's thow ) but they are all very nice,

Back
Top Bottom