For Sale: Yellow and blue pearl shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanRamirez57

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am selling some yellow and blue pearl shrimp but 10 get one free they are $3 a piece and shipping is $7 for 2-3 day shipping. I ship in double kordon breather bags and insulated boxes. I can email or text pictures as I can't load anymore on here. I have about 20 yellow and 100+ blue bee shrimp. Discounts on blue bees if bought in large amounts. No doa unless you pay for next day shipping. Pm me for quotes or pictures.

Some still available for shipping on Monday or Tuesday. Also I have a ton of guppy grass for sale. A sandwich bag full for $7 plus shipping.

Still have yellow, blue pearl and blue bee available as well as mts and guppy grass!!! Pm me

I'm pretty new to shrimp could the blue bees be kept with blue pearls?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I am selling some yellow and blue pearl shrimp but 10 get one free they are $3 a piece and shipping is $7 for 2-3 day shipping. I ship in double kordon breather bags and insulated boxes. I can email or text pictures as I can't load anymore on here. I have about 20 yellow and 100+ blue bee shrimp. Discounts on blue bees if bought in large amounts. No doa unless you pay for next day shipping. Pm me for quotes or pictures.[/QUOT
Pm sent

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Still have some available and also have some chaeto algae for 5$ a sandwich bag plus shipping for all you reefer friends:)

What do you still have available and how much?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have about ten blue bee and ten yellow. Blue pearl I say maybe 40

$3 each for blue pearl and yellow, $4 each for blue bee. Buy 5 get 1 free. All plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom