All red cherry shrimp rcs thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poncho.tinoco

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone I'm new here and I just set up a red cherry shrimp ten gallon aquarium just last week. I see a lot of different threads on rcs but, I just don't want to look through so many to get my questions answered or just curiosity about other rcs tanks. So I want to make this thread & hope it grows a home for all is rcs lovers.. Anything from asking questions or asking for advice or just showing off our tanks and talking about our aquariums progress.. I guess I can start by introducing mine..

This is my ten gallon.. It is a shrimp only tank with 20 shrimp and has some ferns and some other kinds of plants(pardon my ignorance, maybe someone here can teach me about them) .. I hope it grows to be a healthy community of breeding shrimp & flourishing plants! Also I think I'm growing some sort of algae on the floating ball of fern.. If someone can tell me about that as well and if I should remove it, it would be really appreciated! Thx and I hope we can make this the best red cherry shrimp thread online!

image-2659824019.jpg

My name is Poncho by the way :) it should be obvious.. So please c'mon all shrimp lovers join me in this quest to help each other out and watch each others' tanks flourish with shrimp life :)

Ha ha ... no arguments from me, but what I think you mean is a specific RCS forum. I don't think they'll set up an RCS forum in specific, but a FW shrimp forum I think would be cool. I honestly prefer to read RCS threads these days whereas a year ago I was only interested in Barb threads.

You got my vote.

Yes that's what I mean .. Sorry if its not specific enough or not enough info. My eyes and thumbs get tired on this little screen.

Back
Top Bottom