amano info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi I finally got 3 amanos for my 55 gallon, never had these before & since I,ve added them in they just sit on the side of the glass at the top are they just settling in? No ones bothering them I would like to add more but going too make sure these are ok first.

What fish do you have? They should be fine if no one is obviously harassing them.

bettaowner said:
What fish do you have? They should be fine if no one is obviously harassing them.

My elephant nose, pearl gourami, bnp, bulldog plec & 4 cories. No one seems to show any interest just bought them yesterday :)

Now my amanos have settled in I would like to get more, should I buy the same or could I add something different. Thanks

Went & bought more amanos these guys are smaller & a lot more active! One thing I have noticed is the bigger one I got first has a sore red spot on his back, will this heal? Or will it be a problem haven't kept these before so it's all new to me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom