Amazon shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexjdavis19

Aquarium Advice Regular
Has anyone ever ordered off of Amazon? How reliable is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I order off amazon all the time.

Can't say I've ever ordered livestock from them though. I would dare say it routes through another company.

As far as non livestock though I've always had top notch service and the couple times something has happened they were on top of it and given full refunds.

Caleb

I'm thinking about ordering some live shrimp that come with a moss ball

I've seen those for sale. The order is full filled by an independent seller. The name if the company should be on the listing so you can look them up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have ordered from Amazon. Plants and crayfish. The company that sells most of the live aquarium animals and plants is called "aquatic arts." If you order directly through their website (not on Amazon), the prices are cheaper. The company was formerly InvertObsession.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Honestly I'm just trying to spend $11-$15 to get free shipping and can't decide what I want.

Honestly I'm just trying to spend $11-$15 to get free shipping and can't decide what I want.

Marimo moss balls are always good.

I was thinking one of those, or maybe something for my incoming Dwarf Puffer, as it's tank has a decently empty spot in the middle.

I love my giant Marimo moss balls. They are huge and a beautiful green. I have them in every tank.

Do they need any kind of maintenance if I don't have other plants?

0 maintenance. I have gorgeous ones in tanks that get only the cheap lights that came with the hood and I do not dose any fertilizers either. Drop it in. Done.

Just as an FYI a moss ball is not actually a plant, it's an algae that naturally forms in a ball in certain lakes across the world.

Caleb

Just as an FYI a moss ball is not actually a plant, it's an algae that naturally forms in a ball in certain lakes across the world.

Caleb

Forms in my tank, cladophora algae.. anyone can make it... in a cute little ball is another thing..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes many times I've order shrimp on amazon I would recommend SOSHRIMP

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I order my shrimp off amazon all the time and are always in amazing condition go for it

Sent from the crayfish lover Mine Shaker

Back
Top Bottom