Baby Mystery Snails!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obsessedfishlover

Aquarium Advice Freak
The other day I woke up and found three baby mystery snails then I recently did a water change and found like 10 in my decor! I a so happy to be raising these little buggers! Any advice on how to raise them or anything? Also I can post pics to your delight!

I got some snails by mistake when I got my red cherry shrimp and havent feed them any thing they just go to town on the sides of glass all day and have gotten big fast so they pretty much take care of themselves they are pretty hardy creatures

The other day I woke up and found three baby mystery snails then I recently did a water change and found like 10 in my decor! I a so happy to be raising these little buggers! Any advice on how to raise them or anything? Also I can post pics to your delight!

They, ll just eat the same as the adults and just watch them grow lol I, d like to see pics please love my snail's!

They, ll just eat the same as the adults and just watch them grow lol I, d like to see pics please love my snail's!

image-1182741362.jpg

Here is my big mommy the little ones are to small to take pics of right now but I would be happy to pm you once they get a little bigger!!

Here is my big mommy the little ones are to small to take pics of right now but I would be happy to pm you once they get a little bigger!!

She's lovely! i have 3 snails really like them, mine are all boys so no babies lol but yeah pm when they get bigger would love to see them. Good luck with them :D

When raising mine, I put calcium in the tank to ensure their shells would grow nice and strong. I don't know if it is necessary. You could buy a cuttlefish bone in a pet store for birds, they are safe to use to place in your tank

No real special care, just keep up with whatever you do for the adults and you'll be fine.
Also, I'd suggest adding a piece of cuttlebone into the tank if there isn't any already, they are loaded with calcium and will help your babies shell's develop.

Back
Top Bottom