Best buying experience?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PJFISH

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all, I'm considering buying online, nothing too fancy. Maybe blues or oranges, not sure. I know there are the classifieds here, but what sites have you used that ended up being a positive experience? I've seen aqua if as well, some great deals there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've purchase from SoShrimp and Aquatic Arts. I much prefer Aquatic Arts.

Checked them both out, Aquatic Arts has very reasonable prices! Have all your experiences with them been positive?

I've had seven or so orders, one shipping death-a mystery snail. They added another free on my next order.

I've had seven or so orders, one shipping death-a mystery snail. They added another free on my next order.

That's fair, saw some beautiful blue varieties that I think I'm going to try, one I'm on the list for when there's more in stock. They seem reputable and had good reviews on Aquabid.

So I placed an order with Aquatic Arts Wednesday afternoon but still haven't seen any email about shipping yet. I chose the most expensive shipping so I kinda thought they would've shipped already, what do you think!

Just an update, my order with Aquatic Arts was mostly positive. Unfortunately some of my order was DOA or died shortly after introduction. I believe this was a post office issue. The package was supposed to be delivered Tuesday, never updated the delivery status and didn't actually deliver it until Wednesday morning, which I believed killed some shrimp. Aquatic Arts worked with me the whole way and replaced the dead shrimp, which were shipped quickly and came all alive today. I'd definitely recommend Aquatic Arts for anyone looking for some beautiful shrimp!

The Aquatic Arts has excellent stock. On Aquabid Hansypatty1968, Mr. Southwest, That Mystry Guy and Consolidated Fish Farm are all good sources.

If you are ever considering a crayfish the Cherax on The Aquatic Arts are top notch.

Back
Top Bottom