Concerned about my snail!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyNovice

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys! Last night I brought home my first mystery snail. It was on the glass at Petsmart but since I got it home it's just laying on the bottom of the tank not doing anything. From what I read online it might just be sleeping? I smelled it this morning and no odour. I don't want to keep bothering it but I am worried!!! Ghost shrimp have been hanging with it, not bothering it, just hanging out. Some fish have investigated but not harassing it. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390055178.807628.jpgAny advice??

I noticed that mine slept during the night and was active during the day but then a few weeks later he didn't move for about a week and there were no signs of life and he died.. So I don't know but your snail might be dead ? maybe try nerite snails they tend to be more hardy I think

He's alive!!!! Sunday his tentacles started poking in and out and this morning he is travelling!!!! I'm so happy!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom