My shrimp tank set to music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Berylla

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi fellow fishies,

I made a short video of my RCS shrimp tank and set it to Philip Glass. Enjoy!!

Kaldnes Media Filter with Shrimps and Pleco - YouTube

img_2851652_0_dd02fe824e0c897fc037058e86a36570.jpg

Here is the embedded video. Just learned how to do that :)

[youtube]VD5o01P_tNg[/youtube]

Very nice! You have a nice set up and pretty shrimp. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Glad you enjoyed it Shellyx! It's a 29G tank with mom and dad pleco, and 4 remaining baby plecos. The rest were sold recently.

Thanks, jwh0818! The sponge at the bottom is just an Aquaclear sponge that I cut down to size. Easy peasy. I'm planning to make a bigger one for my discus tank but with just holes at the bottom since there is nothing that small that can get sucked in. Trying to keep the filter maintenance free.

Thanks, jwh0818! The sponge at the bottom is just an Aquaclear sponge that I cut down to size. Easy peasy. I'm planning to make a bigger one for my discus tank but with just holes at the bottom since there is nothing that small that can get sucked in. Trying to keep the filter maintenance free.

Since your getting really into these types of filters, I would take a look at the clear tubes available. I'll post a link. They are easier on the eyes in a tank but I am gonna try this as well

Edit* its called clear rigid pvc pipe
http://www.usplastic.com/mobile/item.aspx?itemid=24353

Since your getting really into these types of filters, I would take a look at the clear tubes available. I'll post a link. They are easier on the eyes in a tank but I am gonna try this as well

Thanks! Looking forward to your post!!

Back
Top Bottom