My silly snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwwwwwwwww that's so cuuuuuteeeee!
Also, your black mystery snail looks like onyx. Mine is more of a brown. I like yours better :jealous:

heyheyitsrae said:
Awwwwwwwwww that's so cuuuuuteeeee!
Also, your black mystery snail looks like onyx. Mine is more of a brown. I like yours better :jealous:

LOL. He or she is the biggest of my 4. Wish they could be sexed so I know if they're the same or not. The gold one at least once a day gets on the black one, I don't know if it's a lovey thing or snail dominance, if there is such a thing. 1st time I've ever had snails & I've only had them about 3 wks. I haven't seen any eggs yet so . . .

Hi all. I have mystery snails too. I have had my big one for almost a year now so three days ago I decided to get it a buddy. Well this morning I woke to eggs on the inside of the aquarium lid as my tank is quite full currently.
I do know they lay eggs above the water line.

Attachments

• image-2390358478.jpg
    image-2390358478.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 97
My question to everyone is does anyone know how long the eggs take to hatch and should I place a net under to catch the little guys so my larger fish don't eat them. This clutch is now three time the size of the pic above and my snails have been mating ALL day again today.

Back
Top Bottom