Mystery snail baby colour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaraB

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had some baby mystery snails in my tank (probably from the live plants I bought) and was wondering when can you tell a baby mystery snails adult colours?
i've had them for about 2 weeks now and the largest is only a couple of mm big.

Note i don't know the parents colours but the babies currently have a clear/dark grey speckled shell with a light grey body.

I would attach a photo but my camera refuses to take any pictures of them :ermm:

I'll keep that in mind. If they are bladder snails I have an assassin snail in my other tank that i can use to control the population.

baby-snail-774201098

Here's a picture of the snail. It's as good as my camera will allow me. Also for whatever the reason this website wouldn't allow me to post a direct picture so I hope this works.

Ok thanks, my assassin is in that tank anyways. I also pulled some aside and put them in my other tank just in case.

Had to do some moving around so my betta and assassin moved into the big tank. The assassin ate all those snails but I have some baby ramshorn in the old betta tank which is now a shrimp tank.

Back
Top Bottom