Nerite freaked out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Somehow Tigger, my tiger nerite, got the living crap scared out of him, and has been hidden for a long time. Yesterday I found him on his side and righted him, but he didn't move. Last night I moved him to the front of the tank on a rock. He started to move very slow and no feelers out, but was knocked off the rock and retreated all the way. I moved him to something he could grab, but he never came out. Tonight, I cleaned out my little .75 tank, filled it up, treated it with Seachem Prime water conditioner, and put him in that hoping he would feel better and come out. My plan is to leave him in there till he comes out, feed him part of an algae wafer when he does, and wait maybe a day or two before returning him to the 10 gal tank he was in. I would like some feedback. His true home is the 10 gal which has a flame dwarf gourami, 3 Cory cats, a gold inca snail, an olive nerite, and a brand new zebra nerite. I have a banana plant, a leafy thing I don't know the name of, anacharis, and crypt. I have a moon rock glowing cave, a skull cave, and a lava rock. Color-changing LED airstone. Tetra Whisper 10 gal filter with biofilter cartridge and bioscrubber insert, added ammonia removing media.

Back
Top Bottom