New Fluval Ebi/Flora Tank Co2 Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Southpaw

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys, so I am in the middle of setting up my new fluval tank. I plan to do yellow and tiger shrimp in it. It came with the fluval mini co2 system. Can i run this co2 system without harming my shrimp and/or breeding? I have heard mixed things. I purchased another one of the stock lights to make it a total of 26w, to allow ground cover if I can run the co2.

Thanks guys

Hey guys, so I am in the middle of setting up my new fluval tank. I plan to do yellow and tiger shrimp in it. It came with the fluval mini co2 system. Can i run this co2 system without harming my shrimp and/or breeding? I have heard mixed things. I purchased another one of the stock lights to make it a total of 26w, to allow ground cover if I can run the co2.

Thanks guys

If you have a heavy planted tank, then the CO2 system will help a lot to grow plants...
To make sure it does not harm your shrimps, turn it off when the lights go off, and turn it on when the light go on to prevent from PH swing.:)

Back
Top Bottom