Pregnant shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starkkj

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, what breeder box do you recommend for neos? I’ve got at least one that’s berried. Here’s some pictures! IMG_6870.jpgIMG_6871.jpg

What else is in the tank?

Nornally wouldn't recommend them for shrimp. But is there something gonna eat the babies?

Make sure you cover the intake for the filter asap.

Also recommend good vac'ing around the feeding areas, because after the eggs pop, they will be seriously little guys.

What else is in the tank?

Nornally wouldn't recommend them for shrimp. But is there something gonna eat the babies?

Make sure you cover the intake for the filter asap.

Also recommend good vac'ing around the feeding areas, because after the eggs pop, they will be seriously little guys.

I got one of the net breeders from petco which so far, seems to be working well. The only things in this tank are the 4 mommas, 3 (I’m assuming) dads, 1 amano shrimp, and 1 mystery snail. Nothing big enough to eat them but the amano is kind of food aggressive so I didn’t want to put the babies at risk. I have a sponge filter so there’s no intake.

I got one of the net breeders from petco which so far, seems to be working well. The only things in this tank are the 4 mommas, 3 (I’m assuming) dads, 1 amano shrimp, and 1 mystery snail. Nothing big enough to eat them but the amano is kind of food aggressive so I didn’t want to put the babies at risk. I have a sponge filter so there’s no intake.

Alrighty. I just let the moms out of the breeder net and they all immediately hid but some are coming out now so that’s good. I believe the one yellow mom dropped her eggs but she’s pretty small so that’s understandable right? Here’s some pictures. IMG_6941.jpgIMG_6942.jpgIMG_6943.jpgIMG_6944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom