I have multiple concerns regarding my Pomacea bridgesii snail. I looked at her tank and she was sitting against the glass and had this weird golden paste on her? It was somewhat sparkly, like it had glitter in it... I'm assuming she vomited that which is... alright. Then she ate it and I don't know what to do.
For reference, she eats mostly grapes, tomatoes and lettuce. No current tankmates. I never feed her fish food, as it has copper in it. The above incident happened right before I changed her water. She seems fine now and is eating her lettuce.
This is my 'spirit', my 'intellect'. I am alive.