Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NexVobis

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so I got some sort of mystery snails (culprit picture below) in a few of my plants (for not rinsing well enough). What's the best way of getting rid of them? I would add assassins but I'm planning on acquiring a few ramshorns as well.

Attachments

• image-1516187303.jpg
    image-1516187303.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 54
I have never tried but, get a big peice of lettuce and make sure it sinks. Then everyone once in a while remove the lettuce with the snails and do whatever you want to do with them. (I sugguest not to kill them. Give them away for free or even try to sell them for 1-2dollars each.)

CraigRets said:
I have never tried but, get a big peice of lettuce and make sure it sinks. Then everyone once in a while remove the lettuce with the snails and do whatever you want to do with them. (I sugguest not to kill them. Give them away for free or even try to sell them for 1-2dollars each.)

Ah ok, will try that! On
Oh no im not capable of killing a snail. As much as a pest that they might seem to me, its still an animal. Thanks for the advice!!!

Back
Top Bottom