What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dobber

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_1514759575.347937.jpg
This has been on the glass on my 10 gallon tank a few days. I have shrimp and Nerite snails and one rams horn snail in this tank. Is it a rams horn egg? It doesn’t look like a Nerite egg. Any help is appreciated
Adam

New updates? Love a good mystery?

Not a Ramshorn snail cluster they are like a very small gel circle and will develope dots/snails.

Not a Nerite I have ever seen. They are sesame seed looking.

Assassin snail are like a little square in a pouch. I got one turned into an adult from an egg at one time and was shocked to find it.

Rabbit snail eggs actually look like a tiny egg.

Not from a shrimp either.

Any other fish?

I say snail eggs 99%..
Not sure what kind ,but do you have rams horns ?
I have seen pictures of snail eggs just like that pattern...

Still nothing. Actually looks exactly the same as the initial post.

I actually had another one but scraped it off the glass on accident during a water change.

IMG_1515501590.574167.jpg
I have 3 of these guys in the tank but don’t know what they are called.

I say snail eggs 99%..
Not sure what kind ,but do you have rams horns ?
I have seen pictures of snail eggs just like that pattern...

Yeah I have a single rams horn snail was hatched from an egg. The egg was attached to some plants from my local store I think because I didn’t by him. The design of the image on the glass looks like a rams horn for sure but the egg that hatched into my current snail looked nothing like that. The rams horn egg that hatched into the snail I have now was attached to plants and looked like a little sack. Idk how long to wait in this thing haha

Back
Top Bottom