What kind of crawfish is this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Akg2021

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I’m trying to find out what kind of craw fish this guy is. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you

How to send a picture:

-Make sure you've taken a good pic and have it where you can access it: desktop, files, etc.
-Write your message and hit "Go Advanced"
-Scroll down and find Manage Attachments. Click that
-Click Choose File in the box that pops up. On my computer, the desktop pictures appear. It may be different on your device.
-Click their "Select" and then their "Upload" on each pic you want to send
-Close their window and click Submit Reply. It will be under your message
-You won't see it attached, but it's there and will show up when you send it

If it doesn't work, just tell us the color and size and where you got the crawfish

Ok I thought I took the photo and posted it with the thread my bad IMG_0782.jpg

This looks like a Marbled Crayfish aka Marmokreb or self cloning Crayfish.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marbled_crayfish
Check out the info and pics. See how it matches up.

Where did you get it, from a creek or a pet store? If pet store, then likely the self cloning cray. Breeders keep them in tanks to be a clean up crew. And frequently one will get scooped up in a batch of fish and end up at the pet store. Plus they make babies and then there are more often can find at fish store.

I got him at the pet store then got another one which is a female and thanks for the help

Fun! Crayfish can be very entertaining. Used to have a Ghost Cray, he's since passed on, but enjoy watching a specific guy on IG ang he made an unbelievablely fabulous crayfish haven for his.

Back
Top Bottom