What type of snail is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Idk what the line is but mine has one two. In chain stores they are always mislabeled. Where did u get it from?

It's wisteria? I'm so confused as to what it is. Petco says assorted loose plant. Someone else said bacopa. Now wisteria. Whatever it is the gourami loves it. It's in the front. Bamboo in the opposite back corner and bananas in the middle back. It's new so it's small.

Just had this conversation here a few days ago. Some of us decided it is Rotala rotundifolia but Petco often mislabels it as rotala indica. If they label it at all.

It's a funnel? What's it used for? I've never seen him reveal it and then he has a weird thing on his neck. Any ideas why my olive nerite's body is turning white? I've asked a few times with no response at all. I attached a picture. She's next to my tiger nerite I cleverly named Tigger.

Attachments

• image-1939515572.jpg
    image-1939515572.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 77
They do that from time to time, pretty much every day, idk why they need it underwater though. The nerite snail changing colors either means it's unhappy or laying eggs.

How often do they lay eggs? I know it's a female as I returned from a 3-day weekend to find a row of white eggs on the wall, but that was a couple weeks ago. If she's unhappy, how do I make her happy?

Definitely hold inca, I have one too and it's actually a different color than apple snail.

image-3452097981.jpg

The big one is golden inca and the smaller one is apple. The inca just laid two clutches of egg within the span of 3 days. I heard they might produced more than these, but not so sure.

image-3602244637.jpg

image-868370674.jpg

One clutch is on the sponge and the other I left on the side of the tank, just want to experiment which one might develop faster.

Whatever moderator changed the title of my thread didn't read it to see what I was really asking. I was wondering what the green line on his shell was. The nerite is the one turning white. The gold inca is fine other than the green on his shell. Everybody is happy. Just weird colors in my tank. Although the gourami is quite upset. His baby (a leafy plant pictured on this thread somewhere) was pretty dead so I replaced it with a more leafy one. But to him, I touched his baby. I'm evil now. He'll calm down in a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom