where do you get your nerites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miyavp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I really want some nerite snails, unfortunately my local petco doesnt have them. Where did you guys order yours from? Were they healthy? Also what is the likelyhood my ryukins will eat them?

I really want some nerite snails, unfortunately my local petco doesnt have them. Where did you guys order yours from? Were they healthy? Also what is the likelyhood my ryukins will eat them?

Mine came from LFSs. They may get picked on by your Ryukins and they need good water quality. Mine lived quite well till they ran out of Algae and I didn't realize in time. My current Nerite is the only one in my 10g rimless heavily planted tank.

I called 7 different shops and stopped by 3 others the other day lol. Might try asking one to order me one from their wholesaler. I don't really want to get killed on shipping buying online for a ~$3 snail!

No one has them where I live so I got mine on eBay. With shipping I think I paid around $18 for 5.

Back
Top Bottom