where to buy shrimp online?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murphy9

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I'm looking for a place to order some blue tiger shrimp. Really want some of these.

Due to how incredibly touchy they are, and how hard they are to breed, OEBT's are hard to find. I would say, look at aquabid.com (make sure to check the feedback of the seller you buy from) or go to speedieaquatics.com. I want to point out that you probably want shrimp experience before owning these guys. They are super tough to keep.

Due to how incredibly touchy they are, and how hard they are to breed, OEBT's are hard to find. I would say, look at aquabid.com (make sure to check the feedback of the seller you buy from) or go to speedieaquatics.com. I want to point out that you probably want shrimp experience before owning these guys. They are super tough to keep.

They are no tougher to keep than higher grader Crystal Red/Black which are fairly easy to keep just difficult to breed unless the conditions are right. Speedie is probably one of the best sources on the west coast. I would not order those shrimp unless you have a tank has been established and stable for 6 months + .

They are no tougher to keep than higher grader Crystal Red/Black which are fairly easy to keep just difficult to breed unless the conditions are right. Speedie is probably one of the best sources on the west coast. I would not order those shrimp unless you have a tank has been established and stable for 6 months + .

Ok thanks

Bobstropicalplants.com I've heard amazing feedback and they have an amazing selection of invertibrates and plants...not so much fish

Yes, bobstropicalplants has some great selection, and good prices too. I don't think he sells OEBTs, but he has some other awesome shrimp like Super Tigers.

Back
Top Bottom