Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Contests
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Male marble cellophane betta contest 2021 April 23.

To enter the contest on being a new owner of one or both of these amazing little fish. Please put the number you replied in (1. for the first person 2. For the second so on). Put down which I boy you want: Descy, Val, or both. Then post a picture of the tank they are going into. You have to be in the USA. If I like there tank you win. First reply first get.

I am re-homing my sweet baby boys Valeite (Val) and Iridescent (Descy). They have "swimming issues". They have a difficult time swimming and Val has a 1 sided flair. They will need to be fed multiple times a day (couple times in the morning and night. More if possible in small meals) due to not being able to swim well and catch all of there food at one time. They do better with live food. This is what I am requiring there tank\supplies to be.

-An aquarium heater set to 78į-80į
-5 gallonish tank
-A few betta leaf hammocks as they love them!
-Heavily\decently live planted as they needs leaves to sit on.
-A sponge filter as they can't stand heavy flow.
-fluvle stratum, sand or another smooth substrate.
-a picture of his tank.
- can pick him up in Bemidji MN or willing to ship him.

If you win they are free but you will have to pay for their shipping\ shipping supplies etc. They need to find a home ASAP. If you want pictures please pm me.

Old 05-06-2021, 11:43 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

Expired....

Tags
betta, contest, male, test

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com