How to catch Leopard Longfin Danios

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Levi R.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
These things are literally impossible! I try to catch them but i end up ruining my tank and just making a mess. How do i do this without causing a fuss?

Use 2 nets. Get a 5-6 inch net and an 8-12 inch net (depending on tank size). If it's a small tank then use two x 5-6 inch nets.
Set the bigger net against the front glass and use the smaller net to slowly guide the fish to the bigger net. Then lift them out.

Use 2 nets. Get a 5-6 inch net and an 8-12 inch net (depending on tank size). If it's a small tank then use two x 5-6 inch nets.
Set the bigger net against the front glass and use the smaller net to slowly guide the fish to the bigger net. Then lift them out.

Thank you, i ended up taking the driftwood out as it was getting in my way, i was catching the danios because i read that they were coldwater and i had them in with Rams (My Bad). I didn't do any research on them which i regret because i had 6 and now I have 2.

Back
Top Bottom