My 10 gallon white cloud tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PerfectDepth

Aquarium Advice FINatic
10 gallon cold water White Cloud Mountain minnow tank

Stock:
8 white clouds
A few cherry shrimp
Ramshorn snails

Plants:
Anubias nana petite

Petco black sand
Marineland LED hood
Sun sun internal filter

IMG_1728.jpg

White Clouds get prettier with age! They are a very low cost fish and under appreciated for all their awesome attributes.

Thank looks nice. They like to move in and out of stem plants too.

Thanks. I’m happy with how it turned out. Bonus: I spent very little money. The tank and hood were sitting around and hadn’t been used in a while. The rocks were all swiped from my outdoor landscaping, cleaned and bleached. All I had to buy was the $5 bag of sand, the $8 filter, and fish which were buy one get one free at the time.

Background is just the stuff sold by the foot on a roll at the pet store. I had a scrap piece that I trimmed to size. The filter is not as invisible as it seems in the photo but still very inconspicuous. It has a mini spray bar which I like. not a bad filter for the price. It’s working out well so far.

I agree, white clouds are often under appreciated. I’ve always admired them but never owned them before now. A couple of the males that are the largest are already starting to show some nice color at times.

Back
Top Bottom