New photo's of the pond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
New photo's of the pond!

Well, I thought everyone might like to see how it has change in the last month or two...

this is what it looked like last time....

Is it too big? If you have a program like photoshop crop it if you can - that is how I do mine. Also perhaps you could reduce the jpg quality?

Well...I think I made that as complicated as I possibly could..LOL :mrgreen:

Hope you liked the pics

I'd like to see a full shot like you originally posted when it was under construction. Unfortunately, like with mine, its tough to see and understand the falls. Looks absolutely amazing though... real colorful. I think we should organize a field trip to Squishy's place. :mrgreen:

is that ur 7100? cuz it only looks like a 500-1000 gallon. and how long did it take ur lilly to bloom? mines been in the water for like 6 months now and its almost winter. it has like 15 lil leaves and a couple more coming up.

Hey krap... my lily is pretty dormant too... been in there since June and not one flower... Will it come back next year or did I waste $25?

I'd like to see a full shot like you originally posted when it was under construction. Unfortunately, like with mine, its tough to see and understand the falls. Looks absolutely amazing though... real colorful. I think we should organize a field trip to Squishy's place.

I'll try to take one tonight from the 2nd floor like I did last time so you can get a look. As far as the falls...I'm still running of the small 2800gph pump. The large one still isnt fixed which is why its hard to tell anything about the falls. It has five release points, one in the center and two on each side, each with a valve so I can controll the flow.

As far as the trip...Come on down! I'll Bar-B-Que

Approximately how many fish, and what types, do you have?
I have put about 45 in there, 35 of them were feeder goldfish....but with the pea soup thing going on I dont see any of them very often except the largest one.

is that ur 7100? cuz it only looks like a 500-1000 gallon. and how long did it take ur lilly to bloom? mines been in the water for like 6 months now and its almost winter. it has like 15 lil leaves and a couple more coming up.

Yeah..you asked me that last time. Same answer.. :wink: Only, I raised the wall which increased the depth since last time. The dimensions are 36inches deep x 180 inches wide (15ft) x 276inches long (23ft). Feel free to punch it in the the calculator on this site. It is where I got the total gallons. Use the calculator for a standard tank. Its the closest to one the the shape of my pond. With the new dimension now shows it at 7,527 gallons.

I have had my large lilly in the pond for about a month now and I have gotten two blooms off of it. But, it has added about 5 new pads in the last week or so.

and is #3 water pennywort?

I dont know...it didnt have a tag with it...I was going to ask the group. :mrgreen: But I know it grows like a weed!

Back
Top Bottom